Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You can call me Lazy.

But I would prefer you called me Skinny.
Hello to you. I can't even imagine what motivated you to read up on me, but love to you. I guess it would be appropriate, in my premiere blog, to tell you what I have been up to!
I am currently living in Hollywood, CA (Also known as "home.") I live with three other guys, all about my age, and all doing the same thing (acting). I have my room organized and wonderful, ready to take on the damage that will be a costume party this friday. Stoked. I am wearing my Lady Gaga costume, which I am sure will blow the rest out of the water. You should see just how good I look in leggings and stilettos. It's kind of scary.
Also, I am going to New York for New Year's! This has been a dream several years in the making, and I am SO lucky to be able to finally go this year, and with a close friend (Dana). It will be the PERFECT end to one of the crappiest years...no, THE crappiest year of my life. And I am guessing it will beat my celebration from last year, which included: sleeping on a couch, and vomiting. Yes, this year will be different - - I got my flu vaccination! :)
That's all I am going to tell you for now. (Always leave them wanting more, right?) I promise to use less parentheses next time. Ciao!
<3
"With every broken heart, you should become more adventurous." - Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment